Home Forums Welcome Hi from Naples

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Brando81 Brando81 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ronin
    Participant

Hi, left-libertarian here. I support Sanders, but would like to have Instant Runoff Voting or some other electoral reform that would encourage voting for third parties. Other issues I care about are income inequality, clean energy, and women’s rights/equality.

Brando81
    Brando81

Hi Ronin! Nice to hear from you. These forums are pretty new, but we look forward to more people joining in the discussion. I haven’t looked into instant runoff elections all that much. How does that work? I’ve heard of a form of voting where you rank the candidates and then the system whittles it down based on how each voter ranked the candidate, is that similar? I’m learning more about top 2 primaries right now. I’ve spoken to one of the co-authors of Prop 14 in CA that established their system, and I have a message in to one of the opponents to get some feedback from their side. I am for anything that reduces the power of the 2 main parties and strengthens the voice of the citizens. We look forward to hearing more from you as issues come up!

Brando

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Show
Hide